Winter 2016 Issue of Spotlight on Benefits Available Now
The Winter 2016 issue of the Pension and Health Plans’ newsletter, Spotlight on Benefits, is now available.
In this issue learn about changes coming to the Plans in 2017, including:
- A totally redesigned website with new features for accessing your medical claims information and pension-related documents 24/7 from wherever you are. Read the article below for a sneak peek of what's in store!
- Changes to the Express Scripts’ list of covered medications
- Increased All-Inclusive Network Out-of-Pocket Limit.
Also included in this issue:
- Required notices of your HIPAA privacy rights and your right to mastectomy services under the Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998
- Your Summary Annual Reports for the Supplemental Pension Plan and the Health Plan (insert)
- The dangers of medical identity theft and tips for protecting yourself and your loved ones
Read the full newsletter here.
New DGAPlans.org Website Debuts
Big changes are coming to DGAPlans.org.
On January 1, the Plans will debut a newly redesigned website with a number of new features sure to create a more useful and user-friendly experience for our participants. In the coming weeks, you’ll be hearing much more of what’s in store for the new site, but for now here is a list of some the new functionalities you will see on January 1:
- Fully responsive site framework that automatically adjusts to your mobile, tablet or desktop screen
- MyPPHP portal for accessing your pension and health related documents and correspondence, like annual and quarterly statements, letters, notices and updates. (E-delivery sign up required.)
- A downloadable icon for your mobile phone or tablet to quickly launch the site in mobile or tablet mode
- A complete suite of online tools from Anthem Blue Cross, available to you for the first time and giving you unprecedented access to your personal medical information and more, including:
- 24/7 access to up-to-date information on your current medical claims, including processing, payment and deductible status
- Plain language explanations of your out-of-pocket responsibility for each of your medical claims
- Access to two years of historical medical claims data
- An Estimate Your Cost tool for estimating and comparing out-of-pocket costs on common medical procedures as priced in your area
- On-the-fly access to details about what your benefits cover
- An enhanced provider finder that includes quality ratings and patient reviews of providers and facilities
- A wealth of health and wellness information on numerous health topics and conditions
Be among the first to learn of new developments as they happen by signing up for e-delivery with the Plans. To sign up, download and complete our E-Delivery Opt-in Form available here.
Created as a result of the Directors Guild of America's collective bargaining agreements with producer associations representing the motion picture, television and commercial production industries, the DGA-Producer Pension and Health Plans provide excellent benefits to participants.
The DGA-Producer Pension and Health Plans are separate entities from the DGA and are administered by a Board of Trustees made up of DGA representatives and Producers' representatives.
You may access the Health Plan's Nondiscrimination Notice here.
Language assistance available: Español | 繁體中文 | Tiếng Việt | 한국어 | Tagalog | Русский | العربية | Kreyòl Ayisyen | Français | Polski | Português | Italiano | 日本語 | Deutsch | فارسی